Garden Centers of Colorado is launching a new supplier program to help Garden Center members expand their product offerings.
GCC has established an affinity partner program whereby supplier members of the organization agree to offer discounted services or products to regular members of the association. In addition, some affinity partners may provide a non-dues revenue payment back to GCC for participation in this program.
If you are a current Associate (Supplier) member of GCC and would like to partner with Garden Center members to sell your products, then this program is for you!
1. You must be a current, dues paying Associate/Supplier member of GCC. If you are not a member, then click here to complete an application for membership.
2. Once a member of GCC, determine which products you would like to promote to Garden Center members and clearly define the discount you will give to members.
3. Consider if you are willing to share a percent of sales with the Association and determine what that percent of sales will be and when you will make payment to the association.
4. Complete the Affinity Partner Agreement.
5. Once the Board of Directors has received your agreement, they will review and make a decision to move forward with your company.
6. Once approved, you can start promoting your Partnership with GCC members and advertising the discount.
This program was approved the GCC Board of Directors, December 2023.
You must be a member of GCC and the discount you provide can only be given to GCC members.
GCC, the association, is not endorsing or promoting your products. The Association is merely creating an opportunity for you to connect with Garden Center members and offer your products at a discount.
GCC will not be responsible for marketing Affinity Partner discount, communicating with GCC members about discount, accounting for products purchases, etc. GCC’s sole responsibility will be to provide access to the list of garden center members and post affinity partner’s name and logo to the GCC website.
Affinity Partner understands that this agreement is not intended to be an endorsement of the services or products of the Affinity Partner but rather provide an opportunity for the Affinity Partner to offer its services or products to GCC members.
Please read and agree to the Affinity Partnership Agreement to understand all terms and conditions.